Join us for this virtual race and fitness challenge to support the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. No matter where you are located you can participate, post your results, and show your support for our military families!
Although we can't be together physically at this moment, we can still work together to educate the children of our fallen special operations heroes and show our support for those still taking the fight to the enemy every day, around the globe. ALL $10 of your entry fee will be donated directly to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation!
Please challenge your friends and family to join you in this effort!You can accomplish your chosen event anytime, anywhere, between April 15th and May 15th
. There will be a leaderboard under the Results
tab above for all events- times must be uploaded by May 15th to go on the leaderboard. Full directions on how to upload results are at the bottom.
All events are 'running clock' for the time. Your total time will be from the time you start until you finish- including
any breaks you take along the way.
We require that you follow all local, state, and national guidelines for physical distancing and virus prevention protocols as you complete your chosen event. Our Novice and Scaled Fitness Challenges can even be completed totally in your own home, with no equipment required.This event is hosted by International Running Company, with the permission of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. The Special Operations Warrior Foundation is not responsible for the content of this site, the production of this event, or the fulfillment of product orders.Event Options
(You are allowed to register for more than one event)5K Run or Walk-
You complete a 5K (3.1 mile) run or walk anywhere in the world and upload your time. 10K Run or Walk-
You complete a 10K (6.2 mile) run or walk anywhere in the world and upload your time. 1 Mile Run or Walk-
You complete a 1 mile run or walk anywhere in the world and upload your time. Novice Fitness Challenge-
You complete the following, in any order, anywhere in the world and upload your total time to complete it all. 40 pushups, 80 situps or crunches, 30 second plank, 20 air squats. Scaled Fitness Challenge-
You complete the following, in any order, anywhere in the world and upload your total time to complete it all. 80 pushups, 150 situps or crunches, 1 minute plank, 100 burpees, 40 air squats.Expert Fitness Challenge
[Gym Equipment & Outdoor Access Required
]- You complete the following, in any order, anywhere in the world and upload your total time to complete it all. 30 pullups, 100 burpees, 100 jump lunges (each leg counts as one), 40 wall balls, 40 box jumps, 50 dips or bench dips, 2 x 400 meter runs, 2 x 800 meter runs, 1 x 1 mile run. Team Challenge [At least one team member must have access to gym equipment and one access to outdoors]
- Your team can have up to 4 members, in any locations. Any team member can do any workout item in any amount, but team members can NOT do workout items at the same time. You must virually 'slap hands' with a teammate before they can begin to workout. We suggest using video meeting app to do the workout together, if that is not an option you can simply text when one person is done with their item. As a team you must complete the following: 100 pullups, 240 burpees, 200 wall balls, 200 double unders, 100 toes to bar or full V-ups, 100 weighted squats (back, dumbbell, sandbag, etc), 8 x 400 meter sprints, 4 x 1 mile runs. The Team Leader will register the whole Team. ONLY the Team Leader will upload your team time and it will be listed under the Team Leader's name in the results (You can put your team name instead of the team leaders last name during registration if you want your team name in the results).Shirts
A shirt is NOT included with your registration. Seperate from your donation, if you would like to add a shirt for yourself (or several for your friends and family), you can add them to your registration at checkout for $19.99 each. This price includes shipping to the address you put in your regisration. A portion of the profits from the shirt will also be donated to the SOWF. There are no returns allowed. In order to eliminate waste, shirts will be printed after registration closes on May 15th and will take aprox 2 weeks to arrive at your home.
The shirts are a super soft 50/50 performance blend that are made and printed in the USA!
The shirts are the unisex sizing shown below.
How to Record & Upload Your Run Results With the IYR Results App
(for Fitness Challenge Uploads, please see video below)
1. Download the IYR Virtual App to your phone for the Apple App or Andriod store
2. Login using the email address you registered with
3. Search for this event
4. Go to "Tracker" and click "Ready to Start My Race"
5. Run or Walk the distance you signed up for and the app will automatically upload your results (as long as your login email matches your registration email)
6. Check your results HERE
How to Manually Upload Your Results